Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Quote of the day...

... As GW Bush bows out, and in the process honouring fellow Kyoto sceptic John Howard with the US Medal of Freedom, courageous self professed Republican, barfly and heterosexual male Mickey Rourke observes...I was in London recently and I couldn’t believe all these hate-talking fanatics you have over here who are allowed to carry on doing their thing even when a bus full of women and children gets blown to pieces… I know you’ve deported one or two of them, but it seems crazy. I think there is worse to come, something terrible will happen to either America or the U.K., or France even. I don’t think these fundamentalists should be allowed to talk all this crap, and brainwashing these young kids.” more from tough guy Mickey Rourke here...

No comments: